mercoledì 18 febbraio 2009

aimzeroemissions


Da gennaio Toyota Europe ha presentato un proprio corporale blog per conversare con il pubblico sulle iniziative di sostenibilità prese:

"Welcome to our new blog. My name is Colin Hensley and I am responsible for Corporate Affairs and Planning at Toyota Motor Europe. I’ll be posting here regularly from now. I’ve been a great believer in the internet for a long time, and I am very excited that we’ll finally be able to share our thoughts with you here and keep you up to date with what’s happening at Toyota in Europe. I’m especially keen to share with you our environmental initiatives, and our commitment to local society."


Lo sforzo è da ammirare in attesa dei risultati.

1 commento:

Alessia ha detto...

è sicuramente un'iniziativa nuova e interessante, peccato però che il blog in questione faccia poco network e abbia scarsa partecipazione. Del tipo, le cose belle bisogna promuoverle anche..

buon pomeriggio